Sunday, March 11, 2012

Relationships and all the hoopla

I many a times wonder as to how do people claim that they have a perfect relationship. What aptly defines a relationship I absolutely do not know. Is their any specific mechanism which clearly defines the maintenance parameters for a relationship? Well, I, on most of the occasions find myself to be confused about my relationships, especially my friendships. I on the one hand call people my best friends but do not feel that from my heart at times. Frankly speaking, I feel that I have to fake my concern and have to forcefully keep in touch. Everything seems abnormal because the very relationships that are meant to be natural for humans turn out to be painstaking and miserable. I am definitely not a loner and do not want to be one but, I just stand bemused at my own doings and thinking. I definitely love the people who care for me but at times just fail to understand whether constant communication is the only basis for trust? Is constant shadowing always a necessity?  However, at this moment I wish to dish out all these  idiotic thoughts and stare at my plants as, with no emotional investment they are some of my most loyal friends. I guess, at the end, relationships between a person and other people is a necessity for existance but enjoying your personal space and spending quality time inside your cocoon is also a necessity for growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment