Monday, November 21, 2011

Dreams-Roads to Ecstasy or Agony

Dreams,do they ever mean anything? I'm talking about those dreams you happen to experience when you are fast asleep.You may break out in a cold sweat and wake up or just end up crying in your sleep.Gosh!they can actually freak you out.But do they have some hidden meaning? The worst feeling is when you can remember the consequence from a dream but not the dream itself,funny,ain't it?I sometimes feel we also dream at the conscious level,possibly when we are just about to wake up.but,what significance do these dreams have?.Do nightmares come to you to scare you away in life or are they just those booby traps laid by the almighty to teach us something? I feel dreams pull you into a quick sand of unanswered questions,the more you try to wriggle out of them,they just pull you in.Don't even foray into the the subject of 'Dejavu'.This has always been something which has sent chills down my spine.I remember that when I was younger I used to suddenly freeze while doing my daily activity thinking that I had already done it.Something would make me feel weirdly familiar with whatever I was doing or seeing.Or,are dreams just those puzzle pieces which you collect over a while and finally put together in your grave? Dreams compel you to take some actions even when you are awake.There is a feeling  that what you faced in your dream must become a reality.But,after all,we are humans and god only knows whose pulling those strings up there,that we humans mock at ourselves at times.But anyway,sleep is something I badly need at this point and I am sure to slip into a third world again where I may be absolutely happy or may be bewitched.All said and done,I definitely believe that dreams cannot make us good or bad where as,situations can.

No comments:

Post a Comment