Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A Rendezvous

I keep getting updates from my mom about my garden but instantly get tired of imagining what it would be like. However this imagination will soon be turning into reality as I am going to be heading home pretty soon. The very prospect of walking into my balcony is making me so joyous. I feel, both pets and plants need ample of attention and when you are not around to love and nurture them they fall ill. Also, I have so often found that when I  am away  from something I'm really attached with, my love for that thing increases and I guess its the same with everybody. I just hope that when I walk into my garden my plants will recognize me and bloom to their fullest capacity. I know, all this sounds so very melodramatic but  this is the reality of life. Human beings connect with happiness by learning to love and this love may be shared with other humans, animals ,plants or even art. I have learned to love and so can you.

1 comment:

  1. Nice n true theory.. :) N ya talking abt plants... i love them.... u wudn't believe me, i used to talk to my plants everyday and talk to them abt my worries n happiness.. i knw its kinda wierd.. but... thts ryt... its me..!!!

    ReplyDelete