Saturday, November 12, 2011

A Soulful Sojourn

Many a times I feel there is some pent up nervous energy waiting to escape my body and that never actually leaves but instead brings some more frustration.In this situation my mind actually loses sync with my body and I really fail to comprehend what really needs to be done.I happened to be faced with a similar situation today and, without batting an eyelid I chose music to make some effort to wave a white flag at my restless soul.I correctly recall organizing my playlist with a set of melodious songs and started listening to a song by focusing on the background score and the other instruments and within a few minutes felt absolutely peaceful.You could call it  a miracle of some sort because I suddenly started feeling happy and my mind started churning positive thoughts.The happiness which enshrouded me was something I couldn't describe but it surely did sweep me off my feet.It could be the combination of the words,beats and the notes which doubled up to be the perfect recipe for happiness and folks,that is what is our aim in life,isn't it?Muisc does wonders when you are completely involved in it and make sure you listen to music in a peaceful envoirnment.There is no definition for good music except,listen to any piece of music from any domain which you like or you can easily connect with.So folks,all you have to do is shut your eyes tight,get into the vehicle called 'Music' and be transported to the world of happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment