Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Calling

I have packed my bags and am finally heading home for Christmas. Even though I am not a Christian, I enjoy this season because it brings so much of joy to my heart. I remember my days in school where we would sing carols and get so excited when one of our very own teachers would dress up as Santa Claus and distribute sweets and happiness to all the children sitting around. This festival generates a new spirit in everybody's heart. People spend time in decorating Christmas trees and baking cakes. It may not exactly be for some specific purpose but just to spread happiness and be happy. Do we really understand why we get so excited every time a new festival comes along? There is definitely something more to it. I feel, every situation and scenario in life can become a Christmas party if we just happen to decorate it with our smiles and find the Santa Claus hidden within us to become happy and spread happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment