Friday, December 2, 2011

A Delight

I reached home finally and surprisingly found each one of my plants beaming with beautiful flowers(contrary to what my mom always described but,I never believed her). After watching so many videos as to how I could get my plants to produce huger flowers, I also got some plant food for them and believe me, the kind of feeling was just similar to what a dad feels when he comes back home with precious gifts to spoil his children and the happiness felt by him when his children jump around in excitement. I am sure that my chrysanthemums will bear many more flowers which will be huger in size and I feel confident that my roses will live for one more day to give a slap in the face of the wretched heat. I am sure that all my plants will continue to mesmerize me and make me joyous!

No comments:

Post a Comment