Saturday, December 10, 2011

Exams and monsters

Don't even mention the name 'Exams' because, that is when I groan and feel like I am slowly falling sick. I cannot call myself lazy and state that I hate studying because there are days when I love particular subjects and don't mind reading those big fat books continuously but, come the exam season and I start retrieving into a shell. Every exam pushes my mind into a seamless world of stress, tension and  depression. I guess, all engineering students would readily agree with me that the days we have papers to answer in continuous succession, we feel like comatose patients who are well aware of their surroundings but have no means of contacting them. But, the day the exams get over,  it just feels like I have been exorcised. I know that the description of exams that I have given may seem gory but it is a fact  of life. No one person in this world would love to answer exams but simply answers them sighting a larger goal at the horizon. After all this description of exams that I have given  I am jolting myself out of this temporary bliss (just happened to finish a short examination series) and reminding myself that there are many more to come and that, exams are never ending because life in itself is a big exam, at the end of which looms a larger goal, that of happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment